- RT @blelbach: C++20 has been published! iso.org/standard/79358… 4 weeks ago
- RT @NicoJosuttis: Help me: Which ranges implementation is currently most standard conforming? I have to write an urgent paper to fix cbegin… 4 weeks ago
- RT @NicoJosuttis: C++ Initialization matrix: josuttis.com/cpp/c++initial… I tried to summarize all the basic ways of initialization in C++ in o… 1 month ago
- Should the new Mac mini M1 be called a Big Mac?
- CPPCON2020 Plenary Session Review: Performance Matters
- CPPCON2020 Session Review: Back to Basics: Concurrency
- CPPCON2020 Session Review: Test Driven C++
- CPPCON2020 Session Review: Retiring the Singleton Pattern: Concrete suggestions for what to use instead
Blogs I Follow
CPPCON2020 Session R… on Singling out Singleton CPPCON2020 Session R… on C++17 – La guía com… CPPCON2020 Session R… on Boutique C++ Una historia de conv… on A Conversion Story: Improving… A Conversion Story:… on Una historia de conversión: me…
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Besides the Mac models that are needed to support it (2012 and later), and iOS 8.1 and later, make sure that Bluetooth is on both in your Mac and your iPhone or iPad, then try this: http://www.imore.com/cant-get-continuity-calling-or-handoff-working-heres-fix Enjoy.